Worldwide Vision respects the privacy of all users of its site and shall ensure that the personal information you provide is treated confidentially. We use your information to process the orders as quickly and easily as possible. Worldwide Vision shall not give your personal information to third parties and will only sell to third parties that are involved in processing your order.
Worldwide Vision uses the collected data to deliver its clients the following services:
- If you place an order we need your name, e-mail address, delivery address and payment information to process your order and keep you informed.
- All customers in our database can be accessed to get information about the quality of service of Worldwide Vision.
- All customers in our database may receive information about relevant products and services.
- If you have a login account at Worldwide Vision we store your data on a Secure Server. In your Worldwide Vision account we store information such as your name, address, telephone number, email address, so you do not need to do that in any new order.
- Information about the use of our site and the feedback we get from our visitors help us to further develop and improve our site.
- If you sign up for the newsletter you will receive periodically. In the newsletter, there is a link to unsubscribe.
Worldwide Vision does not sell your personal details
Worldwide Vision will not sell your personal information to third parties and will only give them to third parties that are involved in processing your order. Our employees and our third parties are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
Your personal information is safe with Worldwide Vision
We appreciate the trust you place in us and we will take utmost care with your personal information. When you place an order or consult your Worldwide Vision account, one of the most modern techniques will be used; the Secure Socket Layer.